Walk-ins can be accommodated as long as the room is not already reserved. To gain entrance, please ask for assistance at the circulation desk on the first floor of the library.
Please keep in mind:
- Scheduling is not done more than two weeks in advance.
- Priority is given to groups of two or more.
- The room may be reserved for a maximum of 2 hours at a time.
- Reservations will be canceled ten minutes after the hour, if the key is not checked out.
- Leave the room as you found it.
You will receive an email confirming your reservation from our departmental secretary.